twitter

    Wednesday, February 17, 2010

    Tomorrow Will Be Interesting

    As the title suggests, tomorrow will be interesting indeed.  Not only for the sure to be awesome on going lessons about Typography (fuck yeah!) but also because of the Quiz we will be taking about InDesign's short cuts.  Incidentally, I have to get back to studying them and I really don't want the night to disappear on me like it has the past few weeks.  To tide you over (whoever you are), here's a new Super Villain.


    This character was definitely thought up by what I clearly believe to be the greatest super villain of all time, The Underminer from The Incredibles.  He only gets a short role at the end of the movie but my god, next to Bomb Voyage, there hasn't been such a fantastically gimmick'd villain in all history.  God bless Pixar.

    Anyways, back to study.



    UPDATE:
    I took a break from studying to brainstorm some inspiration I had on the train.  No time right now to go into explanation but basically I did up a few Company Logos based on some really awesome fonts I had lying around and wanted to toy with.  Logo Design is what I love most.


    What do ya think?  As you can see, I'm a whore for Reds n' Blacks.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment