twitter

    Friday, February 19, 2010

    Just a Quick One.

    I've been working like a mad man trying to study logo design and clever typography in the hopes that I can come up with one truly awesome Designer logo for myself.  So far, nothing has done gang busters but I think we're getting close.  Spoke to a few people today and they agreed that "That Design Studio" was pretty awesome.  Unfortunately, a quick talk to my entrepreneurial Dad and he put the kibosh on the whole thing, simply saying "I don't like it."  I couldn't get much more of an answer out of him on that but then he suggested that we'd "have to brain storm it some more".  Something I'm always happy to do.  Anyways, here's tonights attempts...


    So yeah, please let me know your suggestions in anyway that you can, if you're reading this at all.  Also, top right logo, that's a CS in the eyes and nose.  My initials :)  I also really like Cheeky Devil, but I don't know about Cheeky and Devil.  Something else CD?  Clint Designs?  Needs to convey the tounge hanging out motif that it possesses right now.

    Good night!

    1 comment:

    1. I kinda dig monster graphics. thats cool shit.

      ReplyDelete