twitter

    Monday, February 15, 2010

    The Superhero Series

    I got bored and figured I should practice some Illustrator skills since I have very little. Never mind the fact that I didn't have a sketch or tablet of any kind to do this stuff from, I just winged it on the mouse.  Epic old school.

    I came up with Flash Bang about 2 years ago.  His powers were definitely inspired by Jubilee but as for the rest of him, I can't see.  I think I see a little Freakazoid in there which is pretty bad ass.

    I'm pretty sure the concept of a renegade priest who goes around offing Vampires, Ghouls, Zombies, Demons and the like isn't any entirely new one.  I definitely got the idea from something like Constantine.  Incidentally, the way they portray Lucifer in that movie is freaking spectacular.  Brilliant whites against tar dripping blacks.  Well done Art Director on that one.

    That's all I got for now, should head to sleep.

    More design to come!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment